Flora & Fauna surveys performed by local, professional and experienced ecologists.
Flora and Fauna Surveys
- Vegetation community assessments
- Marine plant surveys
- Seagrass monitoring
- QLD Regional ecosystem mapping
- Fauna surveys and monitoring
- Remote sensor camera trapping and monitoring
- Trapping of mammals, reptiles, amphibians
- Spotlight surveys
- Bat surveys and call analysis
- Coral reef monitoring
Ethical Scientific Operations
NGH Wild Environmental Consultants operates in accordance with permits and approvals for commercial and scientific use of animals. These include:
- Scientific Use Registration Certificate (Animal Care and Protection Act 2001)
- Scientific Purposes Permit (Nature Conservation (Administration) Regulation 2006)
- Animal Ethics Approval (Animal Ethics Committee)
- Marine Parks Permit (Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Regulations 1983 and Marine Park Regulation 2006)
The NGH Wild Environmental Advantage
An Experienced Team of Professionals
Our carefully selected team of Environmental Scientists, Ecologists, GIS Specialists & Planners have both the qualifications and experience to ensure your projects are always in the green.
Our Team is Always Ready To Go
Our mission is to be QLD’s top regional environmental consulting firm, by providing current expert advice. Our team is always ready to deploy at the first available opportunity.
Professional Support Without The Overheads
Our team provides you with every environmental service you’ll need to ensure that your projects have a positive impact and are delivered on time and on budget.