Environmental Science Services
Our Team at Wild Environmental offer Environmental Science Services
Wild Environmental can design and implement your marine biology, ecology and environmental studies and provide robust reporting to satisfy any environmental approval requirements.
We undertake assessments and implement monitoring programs both short and long term.
We have expert marine biologists, ecologists, botanists, natural resource management, sediment and water quality experts at hand to help you manage your projects impacts and report against any required permit conditions.
- Cultural Heritage Surveys
- Flora and Fauna (Marine and Terrestrial) surveys and reports
- Socio-Economic Assessment
- Soil and Erosion Control
- Water Resource Plans
- Wastewater Management
- Groundwater Management
- Surface water Management
- Acid Sulfate Soil Assessment
- Baseline Investigations
- Flora and fauna impact assessments
- Biological and habitat assessment and monitoring
- Sampling and analysis plans
- Species impact statements and management plans
- Aquatic flora and fauna surveys and assessments
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Botanical surveys and plant community mapping
- Marine, coastal and intertidal habitat mapping with GIS
- Rehabilitation programs
- Biodiversity surveys and investigation of significant species/communities.