Wild Environmental are experts in natural resource management and environmental management.
We develop and implement environmental management plans, environmental management systems and ensure compliance with permit/approval conditions. We undertake investigations and environmental auditing for environmentally relevant activities and operations.
Environmental Management Plans
The standard method of managing environmental impacts is through an Environmental Management Plan. Marine and Environmental Planning Consultants have developed, reviewed and implemented both construction environmental management plans and operational environmental management plans.
Construction Environmental Management Plan
Generally, construction environmental management plans are required as a condition of a development approval or other environmental assessment or approval. We can provide you with a tailored construction environmental management plan to give you certainty in managing your activities.
Operational Environmental Management Plan
As opposed to construction environmental management plans, operational environmental management plans are required for the operation of an industry type activity which is ongoing and requires monitoring, management or reporting against environmental risks and parameters.
Click here to learn more.
Our full range of Environmental Management Services
Marine and Environmental Planning are a leading supplier of environmental offsets and strategies and net benefits.
- Protected species management plans
- Pest species detection and management
- Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Development and implementation and management of long term monitoring programs
- Data and trend analysis of monitoring programs
- Statutory reporting
- Monitoring program negotiation
- GIS mapping
- Remote sensing
- Terrestrial and aquatic ecological survey, monitoring, analysis and assessment
- Monitoring Evaluation and reporting strategies and Compliance monitoring
- Water quality and catchment management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Ensure processes and training are appropriate
- Identify performance improvement requirements
- Understand your environmental risk profile
- Establish opportunities to reduce annual Environment Protection Authority (EPA) license fees for excellent performance
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislative requirements
- Legislative compliance audits
- Environment Improvement Plans
- Works Approvals/License Applications
- Agricultural impact assessment
- Catchment management
- Water quality and sediment assessments and monitoring
- Biodiversity offsets and net benefits
- Construction (Environmental Site Supervision) management
- Environmental Management Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Operational Environmental Management Plans
- Soil and Erosion Control Plans
- Acid Sulphate Soil Management plans
- Site Based Management Plans.